People can learn to manage stress and lead happier and healthier lives . Today, we are giving you some tips to assist you keep stress at bay.
1. Stay positive , this means keeping a positive attitude.
2. Accept that there are events that you cannot control. Don’t try to control everything.
3. Be assertive instead of aggressive. Assert your feelings,opinions, or what you believe in instead of becoming angry,defensive or passive.
4. Exercise .Your body can fight stress better when it is fit.
5. Eat healthy, well-balanced meals.
6. Learn to manage your time more effectively.
7. Set limits appropriately and learn to say no to requests that would create excessive stress in your life
8. Make time for hobbies ,interests and relaxation
9. Get enough rest and sleep. Your body needs time to recover from stressful events
10. Don’t rely on alcohol ,drugs or compulsive behaviours to reduce stress. Seek out social support.
11. Spend enough time with family and friends. Don’t live an isolated life.
Be someone’s Santa this Christmas !
A Brief Medical History of Mr Uzoma Ogueri
Mr Uzoma Cyril Ogueri is 60 years old, a retired civil servant. He was diagnosed of hemorrhagic stroke 4 years ago (26th October 2015). This affected his right limbs. He was placed on anti hypertensive medications and was taken to a Nursing home in Ejigbo on September 4th, 2019, however, the quality of care given to him declined and hence the need to take him back home. He was taken home on the account of a reaction which left his thigh and stomach with blisters and sore after he washed his clothes with a soap on 12th December, 2019. His health condition has resulted in him being aggressive and depressed and has refused to take his medications.
I appeal for support to help transfer my father to a better nursing home that provides quality care and offers Physiotherapy services
Would you love to support / Assist Mr Ogueri?You can reach out on our Patient Navigation Mobile:07040294659
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com