COVID -19 protocols are taken seriously the world over. Various Countries are doing everything possible to flatten the curve or stop the spread of the virus. Restrictions are placed on travellers to this effect.
As one of the preconditions for travels , your test result must be negative
Did you just test positive in the midst of your travel plans? Relax! The world is not going to crumble on you. The virus is not a death sentence. Meanwhile, you have to be proactive so that your condition does not degenerate to a severe case.
Here are pieces of advice that could be of help to you:
- Observe the COVID – 19 protocols as usual. Do not drop the ball.
- Stay at home or self isolate while you reschedule your flight or shelve your travel plans. This is not a time to unwind, groove or party. You don’t want to spread the virus
- Consult your doctor. Vaccines are now available. Go get a jab.
- Eat food, fruits and vegetables that will boost your immune system.
- You can complement with food supplements for vital vitamins and minerals.
- Take a walk in the sun for between 20 and 30 minutes daily, especially in the morning. Your exposure to sunlight could help you heal fast because the vitamin D derived from it, is an immune booster.
- When you feel well after 14 days, go and repeat the test in order to know your status.
Above all, remember your creator and say your prayers for health and cure. Certainly, not your last prayers.